Sunday, September 18, 2011

More Water Please


Dearest Angels~

Today is our cousin Christopher's birthday!  We sent him a text message and he responded.  I haven't seen Chris in a few years.  In fact, he still hasn't met Joshua, let alone Grace.  Hopefully we'll be able to see him soon.  He's cousin Stephanie's brother .... (Great) Aunt Beth's son.  :-)

So, I fell asleep while holding Grace last night after nursing her.  I was so tired!  I woke up at 12:15am and put her back in her bassinet.  Grace, you woke up an hour later crying.  I picked you up and you fell asleep on me.  I held you all night.  You woke up again at 6:50am crying.  I changed you quickly and then I nursed you.  Joshua, you noodled into our bed last night.  We were too tired to move you.  Grace, you stayed awake after I nursed you, so I played with you in the bonus room until the boys got up.

I did a quick pump this morning as Grace napped on daddy.  Then, I watched you two as daddy mowed the lawn.  Grace, you tried some more sweet potatoes, but I'm not sure how much you actually ate.  Oh, Grace, your eyes are still blue!  I guess you and Joshua will have blue eyes!  How cute!

We saw Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James this afternoon.  They came over to visit and Grandpa Jim brought everyone some gifts from his Ironman race in Wisconsin.  You all got some shirts and onesies .... you'll have to grow into them though.  ;-)  Daddy and I got some shirts and mugs too.  Grandpa Jim rocked Joshua to sleep for a nap.  Then, I caught up with Gigi as the other boys went upstairs to watch some television.  Joshua napped with us downstairs and I nursed Grace to sleep.

I made some hamburgers and daddy grilled them with some hotdogs for Joshua.  You all helped me make some veggies on the stove inside. 

Joshua, you correctly said in sign language 'more water please' to daddy at dinner!  I was so impressed and proud of you!  Good job little man! 

We made a quick trip to Harris Teeter for some groceries after dinner.  Joshua, you ate 2 cookies!  I got a quick pump in when we got home.

Joshua, you sounded congested as the evening went on and started to have runny nose.  I hope you're not coming down with something.  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment