Sunday, September 4, 2011

Static


Dearest Blessings~

Little lady .... you woke up crying at 11:20pm from your bassinet last night.  I picked you up and held you and you fell asleep on my chest.  So, I continued to hold you until 4:20am when you woke up again crying.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.  My stomach started to growl while I was feeding you.  We had cereal for dinner last night as something easy and relaxing (no cooking involved), and I guess that didn't fill me up through the night.  :-P

You squirmed awake at 8am.  I changed and nursed you again and Joshua was still sleeping.  He was in our bed since we were too tired to move him last night.  :-P

I was able to get a pump in this morning.  We're building back up our mommy milk supply for wednesday!  Woo hoo!  After wednesday, Penny will be gone for awhile on a trip to Alaska.  Daddy is taking off four wednesdays and thursdays in a row to watch you two!  This thursday will be your first full day together with just daddy!  I know you all are excited!  

Grace, I gave you some rice cereal this morning, but I don't know how much actually got into your mouth.  We'll keep working on that.  ;-)


Joshua, we did your brush exercises and went through your flash cards this morning.  I nursed Grace right afterward and kissed her feet at the same time.  ;-)  Oh, Joshua, you love to play your ukelele!

Joshua, you fought a nap all afternoon.  Daddy and I both tried rocking you and reading to you.  Daddy ended up taking Joshua into the bedroom where he finally went down for a nap.  Daddy took a nap next to him as I played with Grace in the bonus room.  I nursed her and I read.  Then, she fell asleep in the swing.  She had just fallen asleep when daddy and Joshua woke up.  They went downstairs to play so Grace could sleep .... though she didn't stay sleeping for long.

Grace, you are crawling all around now!  You can make your way from one end of a room to the other in no time!  You sure are getting strong!

Joshua ate some hotdog at dinner.  Once he finished, we all went to the park.  Joshua had no fear again on the jungle gyms .... he immediately went for the big one (the sign said ages 5-12)!  He got some static in his hair as he was climbing up the slide!  It was so cute!  I took some pictures of you all.  I got a little sick on the merry-go-round though .... I didn't realize daddy was going to push us so fast and we had just eaten!  Ahh!  ;-)  I was ok once I had some water and sat down for awhile.  :-P


We all relaxed in the playroom this evening.  It was a pretty relaxing day overall.  :-)  We had some beautiful weather, so I'm glad we were able to get out and enjoy it.

Daddy read us Bible stories before bed.  Joshua immediately woke up as soon as daddy put him in his toddler bed.  He calmed down once daddy laid next to him.  Grace woke up at 11pm and I nursed her back to sleep.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment