Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kiss



Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Grace, I put you back in your bassinet around 5am.  You stayed sleeping but rolled around.  I didn't nurse you until 8am!  I had a small pain, but had no leaking.  I must be adjusting to your sleeping?

Joshua, you slept in your toddler bed but daddy had to sleep next to you on cushions on the floor.  Daddy's back was hurting when he woke up.  :-P

We did some chores this morning.  Daddy put the lawn mower together.  I vacuumed the living room after daddy dusted the ceiling fan.  I swept and vacuumed the kitchen.  We also cleaned the kitchen.

Grace, you tried some more oatmeal this morning.  You got it all over your face.  :-P  We played downstairs after lunch.  We had the radio on and I nursed Grace.

Joshua fought a nap all day.  I rocked him to sleep as he drank some milk.  He finally fell asleep around 4pm, after being cranky for a while.  We had the UNC football game on as Joshua napped.  I nursed Grace.  We won!  We played Virginia .... the first conference game of the season.


Daddy made from scratch pumpkin gnocchi for dinner!  It was a lot of work but so good!  Joshua, you spit it out and didn't even try it.  :-P

Grace, this evening you tried sweet potatoes.  You did fairly well.  You still got it all over yourself, so we just have to keep trying and practicing.

We all relaxed in play room this evening.  Joshua did the most adorable thing this evening.  He sat behind me and played with my hair as I sat there with Grace.  He walked around to the front .... went right up to me .... and gave me a kiss right on the lips!  It made my day!  I hugged and kissed him all over!  It was so priceless!  I hope for many more kisses in the future! 

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment