Monday, September 5, 2011

Cookies


Dearest Miracles~

Daddy slept on cushions on the floor next to Joshua's toddler bed most of the night.  Grace woke at 5:45am.  I had been holding her since she woke up last night.  Daddy moved to the bed as I changed and nursed Grace.  Joshua, you remained sleeping.

Daddy did Joshua's brush exercises and chewy tube work this morning.  I swept the vacuumed the kitchen.  I also got a quick pump in this morning.  Daddy made some brownies for our lunch cookout at Grandpa Mike and Mimi's house.

There were also steaks, a salad, bread, and baked potatoes there.  Yummm!  You all got to visit with Uncle Brennan and Aunt Katie.  Joshua, you were so fussy at the table and didn't eat much.  You kept fighting a nap.

Joshua, you eventually napped when we got home.  I nursed Grace and read.  It rained as Joshua slept.  Grace played, rolled all around, and went into her swing as Joshua took a snooze.  :-P

Joshua, you ate cheerios and two cookies this evening .... I was happy you ate even if it was cookies!  We got the cookies at Harris Teeter .... we needed to make a quick trip to the grocery store since no one had any milk!  It really rained as we drove home.

Once home, I got another pump in so Grace would have enough mommy milk for wednesday.  Oh, Joshua, you love to hit the button to open and close the garage door!  And, I think you've figured out how to open the door of the playroom if closed.  You must have gotten taller!

Grace, you tried more rice cereal this evening.  You did a little better, but you're still pretty messy!  ;-)  I cut your nails before bedtime too since they were long again.

This evening you all watched a Looney Tunes movie with daddy as I took a shower and did some things on the computer.  

Tomorrow Joshua has his therapy appointments.  I hope he eats more for Kim!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment