Saturday, September 24, 2011

Park And Football


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you slept in your bassinet all night!  I changed and nursed you at 7:30am.  Wow!  And, that's when Joshua woke from his toddler bed.  He slept in there all night, but daddy had to sleep next to him on some cushions on the floor.  His back was hurting today. 

I tried Grace on some oatmeal this morning.  She wasn't too successful.  :-P  She's getting more adventurous with crawling though.  But, she keeps bumping herself and her head on things. 

A second contractor came to look at our wall this morning.  This guy was more knowledgeable than the one yesterday.  He gave us several options to think about and an estimate on how much things would cost.  Daddy and I are going to think about it this weekend and go over our home budget to see if we can tackle both projects right now .... opening the wall and placing hardwoods down.  

UNC had another football game today.  The game was at noon, so we had it on as well were straightening things and playing.  UNC lost, but it was a close game against Georgia Tech.

I took Joshua outside during halftime.  We walked around the cul-de-sac and up the neighboring street.  Grace was napping on daddy and I wanted to stretch my legs.  Joshua helped me check the mail too.  Then, we sat on the front porch swing and rocked back and forth.  When Grace woke up, she and daddy met us on the swing.

I rocked Joshua to sleep and then held him for about an hour this afternoon.  He started to cry when I put him in his toddler bed.  He fell back asleep when daddy went in there to calm him.

Daddy vacuumed out our dryer vent since it was clogged.  I played with Grace.  I love your cute little gummy smile!  It's so adorable!  :-)

We made some potato puff casserole for dinner.  I put some sausage in it this time.  I tried Grace on some sweet potato this evening and she was very uncooperative.  :-P

This evening we walked to the park.  Our neighborhood was showing a movie in the park (they set up a big screen out there).  They were showing the movie 'Gnomeo and Juliet' which we haven't seen.  We saw the very beginning of the movie, but Joshua wanted to walk around so we went over to the swings and jungle gym.  We stayed for about 30 minutes to get some fresh air.  But, then we headed home because it was already 8pm.  We relaxed in the playroom before bed.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment