Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Game Of The Season


Dearest Blessings~

At 3:30am, I changed Grace fast and then nursed her.  I ended up holding her all night.  I attempted putting her down but she woke up.  Joshua, you noodled into our bed and we were too tired to move you.  You and daddy snored along side of us as Grace and I were awake.

Once Joshua woke up, daddy took him downstairs and made pancakes and bacon for everyone.  We visited with Julia and Geoff more until they left for Asheboro.  They're meeting (Great) Aunt Pops, Bryan, Great Grandma, and Great Grandpa for lunch.  They had a wonderful time here and I'm so glad they got to see Joshua again and meet Grace.  As they were driving off, we waved at them from the front porch and saw a little frog on one of our porch chairs.  It was cute, though I'm not that much of a fan of reptiles.  :-P

We got ready for the day once they left.  I nursed Grace as Joshua played and daddy took a shower.  I took my shower early in the morning before others were up.  Joshua, you were too cute this morning .... you were eating gold fish crackers and kept stopping to feed your stuffed animal bear some too!  I use to do that with my stuffed animals!  So precious!  :-)

By lunch time we were out running errands.  We purchased some curtains for our master bedroom.  Joshua had fallen asleep in the car so daddy carried him around the store.  Grace, I carried you in the carrier against my chest. 


We then went to Shane's (the BBQ place around the corner that we've been to several times).  We're becoming regulars there.  I think we end up there once a month.  ;-)  It's so easy to grab a booth on the side in case I need to nurse Grace.  And, it's right next to Target where we get our groceries.  Joshua, you ate french fries, mac and cheese, and gold fish.  I was really happy with the amount of food you were eating!  :-)  Afterward, we went to Target and picked up some groceries before heading home.  Joshua, you also ate a cookie there.  ;-)

We made it home in time for the first UNC football game of the season.  It was against James Madison and we won!  Woo hoo!  During halftime, daddy put up the new curtains.  I did Joshua's brush exercises, joint compressions, chewy tube work, and flash cards.  Joshua also walked all around plucking his new uke!  :-)

We went to the park after dinner.  Grace, you and I played on a blanket at first, but then we walked around.  I held you and sat on a swing while daddy pushed Joshua in another swing.  Joshua, you were so adventurous this evening.  You climbed the big jungle gym with all the bigger children and wanted to go down the tall slide with daddy!  You had no fear!  You also went through the tunnel and played in the sand box.  I took some pictures of you all.  Grace, you were sitting on your blanket, so I tried to get some nice pictures of you upright.

Once home, daddy gave Joshua a nice bath as I attempted to give Grace some rice cereal.  I don't think any of it actually got into your mouth.  :-P  I gave you a nice bath once you were finished 'eating' the cereal. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment