Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sang


Dearest Angels~

Everyone woke up at 11pm last night.  Grace, you made it in your bassinet for 40 minutes before waking up crying.  I had to hold you the rest of the night.  :-P  Daddy had to sleep on cushions on the floor near Joshua's toddler bed so he would sleep.  We've had some long nights recently.  

Grace, you woke up again at 5:10am.  I quickly changed you and then nursed you.  I continued to hold you until I had to get ready for work. 

Joshua, you didn't eat well for Penny today.  :-P  She offered you several things, but you refused a lot.  You all did have fun though.  You all had floor time, puzzle time, music time, and walked to the park.  You two met another little boy named Luke while there.

Penny was impressed by Grace's sitting!  She is really getting strong!

Joshua, you did the cutest thing for daddy this evening before I got home from work.  A song came on your play gate and you started to 'sing' to it!  The play gate only plays music (no words to the music), so you were singing/babbling to the music for him!  How precious!  I haven't seen or heard you do this, so I hope you do it for me at some point.  ;-)

Daddy made pancakes for dinner when everyone was home from work.  Then, we all played in the bonus room before bedtime.  Joshua, you love walking around with your ukelele!  ;-)

Guess what tomorrow is .... your first Daddy Day together!  This will be the first time daddy will spend the day with you two with no help!  I hope you all are on your best behavior.  ;-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment