Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feeling Better


Dearest Miracles~

I don't know what time in the morning I woke and put Grace back in her bassinet.  I'm guessing it was around 3am or 4am.  :-P  I changed your diaper, little lady, and then nursed you at 6:30am.  It was so hard to get up this morning when my work alarm went off.  I was yawning all day at work!  

Everyone asked about you all to see how you were doing.  People appeared to be on the mend though.  You two were more playful and you all had fun with Penny.  Penny gave Grace some oatmeal this morning, but she got most of it on her outfit.  :-P

Daddy made dinner this evening.  He made eggs, bacon, and some toast.  Yummy! 

Joshua, you pushed Grace twice this evening!  She was sitting and trying to pull up on things to play.  You went up to her and pushed her down both times.  You need to learn to share!  We had to separate you both a few times.  :-P

You did do something precious this evening though .... and it made my day!  Daddy said to Joshua, 'Give mommy a kiss' .... he walked right up to me and gave me a kiss on my lips!  Oh my!  My heart melted!  I kissed and hugged him all over!

Tomorrow's going to be a rainy day, so we'll probably stay in and relax.  I'm so glad you all are feeling better!
Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment