Thursday, September 8, 2011

Daddy Day


Dearest Miracles~

Today was your first full Daddy Day .... the first day daddy has watched you all with no help!  You three did pretty good together as I was at work!  I missed you all as I was gone, but I was able to leave a little early so I could come home and see you all!

Joshua, you had noodled into our bed last night and stayed there.  We were too tired to move you.  I held Grace until 3:15am.  I put her in her bassinet at that time anticipating her to wake up.  To my surprise, she stayed sleeping!  My work alarm went off a few hours later and she had rolled to her belly to sleep.  I nursed her at 6:20am.

Here's all the fun things you all did together for Daddy Day:

7:30am - breakfast for Joshua
8:30am - brushed Joshua's teeth
9am - poop #1 for Grace
9:45am - poop #1 for Joshua
10:20am - 4 oz bottle of mommy milk for Grace
10:25am - poop #2 for Grace
10:50am - Joshua ate some hotdog
11:50am - Joshua ate some gold fish crackers and drank some sippy cup
1pm - poop #3 for Grace and Joshua was wet
2:30pm - more gold fish crackers for Joshua and milk
2:45pm - 4 oz bottle of mommy milk for Grace
3:40pm-4:20pm - nap .... short nap due to Grace crying
4:05pm - poop #4 for Grace .... this resulted in a new outfit   :-P
4:35pm - Joshua drank a boost and was wet
5:30pm - 4.5 oz bottle of mommy milk for Grace

Here are the activities that you all did today:

-Grace napped on daddy
-watched Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes
-music time
-'fixed' internet .... it was on 'standby' .... did one of you two hit a button?
-walk from 11am-11:45am .... went to the shopping center and back
-fixed my computer (it started acting funny yesterday)
-brush exercises, joint compressions, and flash cards
-cooked dinner

Joshua, you were very crabby this evening.  I guess your nap wasn't as long as it should have been.  Grace, I put lotion on your legs.  Your knees are red from crawling all over the carpet in the play room.  The carpet in there is rough.

Everyone was in a toddler bed or bassinet by 9:45pm.  Grace, you woke up crying at 11:55pm.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.  I ended up holding you all night afterward. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment