Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Humming


Dearest Gifts~

Today was another Daddy Day together for you three!  I hate that I had to go to work and miss all the fun, but you all enjoyed the time together.  :-)

Grace, you slept in your bassinet all night, even when I put you down last night.  You rolled to your side to sleep.  It was so cute.  My work alarm went off at 6am and you were still sleeping!  I was in some pain so I quickly changed you and then nursed you back to sleep.  :-)  Joshua, you slept in your toddler bed but woke up at 11pm last night.  You went back to sleep after daddy laid next to you.

Here's what you all did today while I was at work:

7am - Joshua wet
7:15am-7:45am - Grace sleeping
7:15am - Joshua ate some cheerios and applesauce
7:35am - Joshua took some pediasure
7:50am - Joshua ate some cookie and cheerios
9:05am - Grace had a poopy diaper and needed a new outfit.  :-P
9:30am - Joshua got his teeth brushed
9:40am-10:30am - Grace napping
10:35am - Joshua wet
10:40am-11am - Joshua had some milk and lots of cheerios
10:45am-11:15am - Grace took 1 oz of formula and 4 oz of mommy milk
12:05pm - Grace wet
1pm - Joshua ate half a hotdog!
1:25pm - Joshua had a poopy diaper and needed new outfit  :-P
1:40pm-3:45pm - Grace sleeping (part of that in her swing)
1:45pm-4:35pm - Joshua napped and did not put up a fight!  Whoa!
3:45pm Grace wet and drank 4.5 oz mommy milk
4:45pm - Joshua wet
4:50pm-5:05pm - Joshua ate some goldfish and drank some pediasure
5:45pm - Grace pooped
6pm - Grace drank 3.5 oz mommy milk

Here are the activities that you all did together:

-music time
-9:40am-10:40am - walked in the neighborhood.  You all went to the shopping center, park, and then back again.  Daddy noted a cute observation of the day .... Joshua now hums to himself and was spot on (with inflections) to the melody of the ABC song!  Ha!  How cute!
-updated home budget
-laundry
-backed up computer
-made pumpkin pancakes from scratch for dinner

I gave Grace a bottle when home, since there was a mix up on the milk.  This was the first time I've given you a bottle in months!  I couldn't even remember the last time I gave you a bottle.  I was impressed that you can hold the bottle by yourself.  Good job little lady!  :-)

Daddy ran out to the grocery store late this evening since we had no milk and he needed gas in his car.  He's going to take you all to Joshua's follow up appointment with Dr. Ross (the pediatric urologist that did his hernia surgery in february) tomorrow.  She wanted to see him several months after the surgery to make sure things are still healing.  We haven't noticed any problems, so hopefully he'll be discharged from her tomorrow.  I packed the diaper bag this evening for tomorrow. 

Joshua, you imitated a 'laugh' noise this evening from a toy!  Wow!  Imitating more things is a great sigh for speech therapy!  And, you ate really well for daddy today!  I was impressed.  I hope that continues!

Everyone was in bed late this evening.  It was 10pm and I was still nursing and Joshua was still in our bed.  Everyone was sleeping by 10:20pm.  We were too tired to move Joshua so I curled up next to him as he slept.  I cherished that little precious moment.  Grace, you stayed sleeping in your bassinet!  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment