Thursday, August 26, 2010

Toothbrush


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello our little miracle!  

Well, you did something today that you haven't done in a few weeks .... you woke up at 3:30am crying!  We took your temperature and you had no fever.  Daddy rocked you for a little bit, and you fell asleep in his arms.  But, once he put you down, you started to cry and scream again.  :-(  I don't know what time you actually fell back asleep.  We were so exhausted when we woke back up to get ready for work.  You were just waking up for Penny when she got here.  

Today was another long day at work.  I got home late, again, but daddy had dinner ready for us.  :-)  I had a huge headache all day, but didn't take a lot so I wouldn't hurt peanut.  We watched you play as daddy and I ate dinner together.  Then, we had some ice cream for fun.  :-)

You sound a little better today, and Penny said you did a lot of sleeping today.  Perhaps your body is finally getting rid of that cold?  You two also walked up to the park again today.  :-)  

This evening you did tummy time for us and played with your toys in the bed.  I brought you home a little orange toothbrush so we can start brushing those teeth of yours!  We need to brush them to keep them clean!  :-)

Daddy put another episode of Fraggle Rock on and you were so alert watching it.  You must like muppets.  ;-)  I still wasn't feeling well with the headache .... I actually started to doze while the two of you finished watching the show.  Daddy then fed you dinner and put you to bed.  :-)

I hope you sleep better tonight.  :-)  Sleep tight little precious!

I love you forever and ever!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment