Saturday, August 28, 2010

Movie


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  

This morning, daddy mowed the lawn while you and I played in the bonus room.  You showed me all your toys and did a lot of tummy time.  We also organized a few things while we were up there.  

After showers and getting ready, we were all over at Mimi's house by lunch time.  Mimi offered to watch you so daddy and I could run some errands and see a movie.  We haven't seen a movie since before you were born.  :-P  Mimi played with you and gave you another container of apples with cherries.  :-)  

Daddy and I went out for lunch, and then saw the movie Toy Story 3 .... which is why daddy wanted to watch Toy Story 2 last night (so he could remember what happened).  :-)  It was good, but I missed you while we were out.  The movie was about these little toys that go on an adventure while the people aren't looking.  There were lots of children in the movie, so I thought of you a lot.  But, you had a good time with Mimi and Grandpa Mike.  

Uncle Brennan was there when we got back.  He was helping Grandpa Mike with a computer virus.   You were playing out in the screened porch area. We all got to visit for almost 2 hours until we had to leave.  We met Aunt Katie at a Thai restaurant and celebrated Grandpa Mike's birthday!  Remember, he was out of town last weekend (which was his birthday).

 

You fell asleep in the car on the ride home.  You had a busy day, so I don't blame you.  You played on the bed this evening and did more tummy time.  You are really getting better at pushing yourself up on your hands and knees when on your belly.  Right now you're just scooting a little.  But, I'm sure you'll be crawling around pretty soon.  

Tomorrow, we get to see Gigi play in church again!  

Sleep tight little one!

I love you my Joshua!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment