Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Coffee And Headache


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  Well, you were a tad of a "bad" little boy this morning.  You woke up screaming at 4am from your bed.  :-P  Daddy changed you and we gave you a bottle.  Then, you won't go back to sleep when we put you in your bed.  You continued to fuss and wanted to be held the whole time.  If we put you down, you would scream .... if we held you, you'd calm down.  :-P  Daddy ended up holding you on him so you could sleep and didn't put you back in your bed until 6am .... when his alarm went off for work!  Daddy was groggy all day (and in need of coffee) and I had a headache all day.  We need to see what we can do to help you with your sleeping .... for everyone's sake.  :-P

After your morning cry fest, you played a lot and did your tummy time. You took a very small nap in the morning while I cleaned your bottles and did the dishes.  

By lunch time, my headache had gotten stronger, so I was relieved when you took a longer nap .... I took one too!  :-)

Mimi came over after going to the gym this afternoon.  She fed you and then took some more of our laundry.  

Oh, you finished your container of peas!  You have one more though that we can open later.  :-)

We made a quick trip to the grocery store after Mimi left, so we could get things to make a pizza tonight!  The original plan was to make the dough this morning, but I was too tired after your morning wake up call!  Daddy liked the pizza though, so it must have been a success!  :-)

After dinner, daddy cleaned the litter box while I gave you a bath.  :-)  I think your cradle cap is looking better.  

This evening, you played with your toys and did more tummy time on the bed.  You eventually fell asleep on the bed.  Tomorrow, I head back to work, so Penny will be here to play with you.  Save some smiles and kisses for me!

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment