Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bluegrass Lesson


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie pie!  How are you today?  :-)

Well, daddy and I both had to head to work today, so you got to spend the day with Penny.  Here's what you all did:

8:15am:  floor time
9am:  walk to the park
10:30am:  sleeping
1:30pm:  floor time and sitting practice
2:45pm:  sleeping

You were just waking up when Penny got here.  I was upstairs changing your diaper and outfit and she went ahead and made your bottle.  :-) 

After work, you did a lot of playing with your toys and tummy time.  It really started to thunderstorm while we were eating dinner.  The cat ran away for a little (I have no idea where he was hiding), but once the storm ended, he came back down and joined the rest of us.  :-P

Daddy put some pictures up in the upstairs hallway.  He hung photo's from our wedding!  Now, when people walk down the hall, they can see one of the happiest days of our lives (another one being the day you were born!).  :-)  While upstairs, we all played in the bonus room.  You were already on the floor with your toys, so daddy picked up his banjo and I picked up my mandolin and we gave you a little bluegrass lesson.  :-P  We just played chords together, but it was better than nothing considering we both want to practice more.  And, you're the perfect audience since you don't care what notes we hit.  ;-)  Daddy is a lot better than I am, so I really need to practice to play along.  You can help me, ok?  :-)

Tomorrow we head back to work again, so you'll get to play with Penny all day.  Continue to save some hugs and kisses for me.  :-)

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment