Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soccer Ball Fun


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello my little man! 

You and Penny had a fun time today.  Here's what you all did:

9am:  sleeping
10:15am:  walk to the park
10:45am:  offered water in sippy cup .... you took a couple of swallows
12:30pm:  sleeping .... went to sleep in your crib by yourself
1:30-3:30pm:  sleeping

I got home late this evening (around 7:30pm).  Daddy had dinner made when I got home!  What a blessing daddy is to us!  :-)  Then, you gave me some kisses and smiles!  What a blessing you are to daddy and I!  :-)

I took a shower and daddy played the guitar for you in the bonus room.  After my shower, I got to play with you on the bed with your toys.  You also showed off your tummy time.  :-)  You're still congested, but happy and have no fever.  I hope you feel better soon. 

Penny brought you some more toys.  She brought you little toy letters and shapes in different colors.  That way you can learn your colors, alphabet, and shapes all at once.  ;-)

This evening, you played with your pillow soccer ball on the bed a lot!  You kept giggling and laughing with it.  Daddy kept tapping you on your belly with it, and you would reach up and try to grab it.  It was so cute!  You always make me laugh!  :-)

Tomorrow's another work day, so have fun with Penny .... but continue to save those smiles and kisses for me! 

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment