Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Chompers


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello my little man!  :-)

This morning was filled with playtime!  :-)  You played with toys and did tummy time in the bonus room while I did some laundry, ran your bottles, did the dishes, and played with you.  You're really getting stronger and I'm sure you'll be crawling and running around this place soon.  Daddy and I went ahead and plugged up all the outlets in the bonus room yesterday to keep you safe.  

I washed all the sheets and pillowcases.  Since we've all been a little sick and congested recently, I wanted to clean everything, since I'm sure we've sneezed all over the bed.  I did your laundry earlier.  You're still congested with a runny nose, but no fever.  It doesn't seem to phase you too much, except I know it's hard for you to breathe when sleeping.  I hope you feel better soon.  Daddy wasn't feeling well this morning when he left for work.  He was also congested. 

You took a little nap before lunch, but then woke up right hen I was about to eat.  :-P  Your timing is perfect!  So, you played and watched me eat some pasta.  :-)

After lunch, I took you over to my work so my coworkers could see your new teeth!  They were all excited about your new little chompers.  They all held you and admired teeth #O and #P.  :-)  

We got back home around 3pm and relaxed this afternoon.  You had a big 8 ounce bottle and then continued playing!  We had a little rain here.  Daddy said it was pouring down hard at his office and he got soaked on his way home.  You and I made a pizza for dinner to help make daddy feel better.  :-)

Daddy had a soccer game tonight, so he had to leave 2 hours after he got home since the fields for this game are further.  I wasn't feeling that well, so you and I stayed on the bed .... two little congested people curled up in the sheets.  :-P  Once daddy got to his game though, he called and said the game was canceled because the lights wouldn't turn on.  So, daddy had to drive all the way back home.  But, that was ok with us since he then got to help take care of you this evening since I still wasn't feeling well.  Daddy gave you a bottle and you fell asleep on him.  :-)

Sleep tight little precious!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute idea. Your little boy will be old enough soon to read these journal entries you've been writing about him. By then, he'd have bigger chompers and a bigger perspective of the world.

    Ed Mcgoldrick

    ReplyDelete