Monday, August 2, 2010

Rolled!!


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  What an exciting day you had!

In the morning, you took two naps.  I held you both times and watched a little television show online on the laptop.  

You had a good visit with Eliza today for your physical therapy appointment.  We talked more about the possibility of placing you in a helmet to try to correct the flat area on your scalp.  I'm still going to wait until your SICC (Special Infant Care Clinic) appointment on August 10th.  I'm sure the neonatologists will have an opinion as well.  :-P

Here's the big news .... YOU ROLLED TODAY!!  Woo hoo!  It was during your appointment and we were practicing rolling.  You were playing on your back and rolled over to your right side onto your tummy!  You did it three times during your appointment!  The rest of the day I tried to record you rolling .... but then you didn't!  :-P  I called your daddy after the appointment to let him know that you rolled! Once daddy got home, I put you down so you could roll for him.  Daddy went upstairs to change .... and then you rolled!!  He missed it!  So, for the next hour I tried to get you to roll and you just played with your feet!  :-P  So, daddy never got to see you roll today.  But, after dinner, he still took us out for ice cream to celebrate!  Well, you fell asleep in the car, so daddy and I got ice cream.  ;-)

This afternoon you and I went for a walk.  We only walked for 20 minutes because it got hot really fast.  

You fell asleep on me at one point, after a bottle, so I took a picture of your little teeth (while you were sleeping) and sent it to my coworkers.  They are so excited about your little chompers!  :-)

You ate peas for the first time today!  You didn't eat them as fast as the other veggies, but you still ate them.  :-)  Once you finished, I called your Gigi to let her know (since she doesn't like peas!).  She laughed and said "Ew!" when I mentioned peas.  ;-)

Oh, we cooked dinner this evening. I think we're getting better at cooking.  Daddy seems to like it!  :-)

This evening you played more with your toys and did tummy time.  :-)

Sleep tight little angel!

I love you so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! Congrats, Joshua! I hope you decide to show your dad soon, though! :-D

    ReplyDelete