Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cold


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  :-)  Your day started out pretty fun, but by the evening you weren't feeling well.  :-(  Let me explain ....

You and Penny had a fun day together.  I was able to give you a big bottle before Penny got here and spend some time with you.  Here's what you two did today:

8:15am:  sleeping
10am:  walk outside .... short (raining) .... floor time, sitting practice, and you turned over!
11:30am:  walked to the park again .... rained again!
1pm:  floor time .... you were up on your hands in knees rocking .... I'm sure you'll figure out crawling soon
3pm:  sleeping

When I got home, you had a really stinky diaper that I changed.  Ew!  :-P 

We noticed that you can crawl up onto your knees, but you're not quite crawling forward yet.   But, you're getting really close!  How exciting!  :-)

Penny made a note that you sounded a little congested .... with some coughing, sneezing, and runny noise.  You didn't feel warm, so she wasn't worried.

As we ate dinner, we noticed your nose was really getting runny.  And, you sounded more and more congested as the night went on.  We gave you some infant tylenol and took your temperature.  It was normal (97.6 degrees) so you didn't have a fever.  But, you definitely have your first cold.  :-(  I hope you feel better soon.  I don't like the fact that you're sick.  :-(  Maybe you can rest tonight and feel better. 

Sleep tight little precious and get well!  Daddy and I want you to be healthy!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment