Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mimi Afternoon


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!

Today we had a pretty relaxing morning.  You and I played on the bed with your toys.  You did a lot of tummy time and continue to get better at getting up on your knees .... but no crawling forward yet.  You took a little nap after one of your bottles.  But, soon woke up alert and ready to play again.  :-)

Mimi called this morning and offered to watch you since she hasn't seen you in so long!  So, around lunch time, you helped packed your little diaper bag and Mimi came over to pick you up.  :-)  You spent a few hours at Mimi's playing.  She also fed you the last container of pears!  You apparently gobbled them down.  ;-)  And, you took a nap. 

I stayed here and did four loads of laundry!  I also rested a little since I'm still feeling congested.  :-P  When daddy got home from work, we met you, Mimi, and Grandpa Mike for dinner!  You sat by yourself in the restaurant high chair (you were a tad wobbly but you did well!).  Of course, you kept dropping your toy so Mimi and I had to keep picking it up for you.  :-P

You were only gone a few hours, but I missed you a lot this afternoon! I missed you every time I walked by one of your toys and you weren't there.  :-P  Daddy and I love you so much little Joshua!

This evening, you showed daddy your tummy time.  We agree that you're getting stronger each day.  It won't be long until you're running circles around us!  ;-)

Tomorrow I head back to work, so Penny will be here to watch and take care of you!  I know the two of you will have fun!  Save a kiss and smile for me .... actually, save more than one!  ;-)

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment