Thursday, August 5, 2010

Quick Power Outage


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  Well, you slept through the night!  Woo hoo!  Last night, I gave you 4 tablespoons of barley and 5 ounces of formula.  You fell asleep around 9(ish)pm on me.  When I put you down in your bed, you screamed.  Daddy played with you for a little bit and you played with a rattle and calmed down.  You eventually fell asleep on your own around 9:30(ish)pm.  You started stirring after 6am this morning, but you didn't fully wake up until 7am!  Wow!  By the way, daddy and I fell asleep immediately after you because we were so tired from the previous night!  :-P

Penny was here with you today.  You two went to the park (at the end of the road really close to the house) and you played in the baby swings.  :-)  You apparently really like to swing.  :-)  You also did a lot of floor play time, tummy time, and you took a few naps.  

Daddy had a soccer meeting (he's on the board) tonight, so he had to leave the house before I could get home from work.  So, Mimi came over early and watched you for a little bit until I got home.  Once I got home, the three of us met Grandpa Mike out for dinner.  I brought your new chair cover and you sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time during dinner!  :-)  We attached little toys to it for you to play with.  

We had some bad thunderstorms this evening.  The power flickered in the restaurant a few times.  We all got rained on going back to the car!  When we got back home, I noticed that we had a power outage here.  The time on the stove was blinking.  We got home late, and daddy came home from his meeting about 30 minutes after us.  

Tonight, you played with your toys and did tummy time on the bed.  :-)  Tomorrow, daddy has off, so it's "Family Friday!"  Yippie!

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment