Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vacation


Dearest Miracles~

Grace .... I was so surprised!  You slept all night despite going to bed early last night.  Wow!  Joshua, you on the other hand, came wondering into our room around midnight or 1am.  Daddy ended up putting you back to bed. 

This evening was busy!  Daddy is driving up to New York tomorrow with Uncle Brennan, Mimi, and (Great) Aunt Allyson to go through (Great) Uncle Ned's estate.  So, while he and Uncle Brennan were picking up the rental car, Grandpa Jim, Gigi, and Uncle James came over to relieve Penny.  I found you all playing when I got home from work.

Oh, and you all apparently had a lot of fun with Penny .... she put little temporary tattoos on you two with hearts!  ;-)

I got home by 6:45pm.  I brought dinner for everyone ..... chicken nuggets and french fries.  You two ate a lot!  :-)  Daddy got home with the rental car at 7:20pm.  We all got to visit before people had to go home.

Since daddy will be gone until next week, and Penny is on a cruise next week, I ended up taking next week off from work .... so, I'm now on vacation for about 12 days!  Woo hoo!  We're going to miss daddy for a week though.  He's leaving around 6am tomorrow morning, so you all had to give him kisses this evening.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment