Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Toothbrushes


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Joshua .... wow!  You slept in your bed all night with no help from anyone!  You didn't get up one time!  Good job little man!  Grace, you noodled into our bed.  But, once you got in there, you were content the rest of the evening.  So, we all had a good night's sleep!  Yippie!  :-)

You all had fun with Penny today.  She wrote down a funny little story .... 'Joshua did the cutest pretend play this morning.  He took the pillows from the couch and arranged then with much care.  Then, he put his stuffed animal to bed!  So cute to watch him 'work' so diligently!'  Aww!  Good job little man!

You two also decorated some eggs for Easter with Penny.  They were in the kitchen with a Happy Easter sign next to them!  So cute!

Work was pretty slow today.  I'm guessing it's because of the holiday.  Tomorrow is Good Friday and sunday is Easter, so I imagine people are out of town.  

I brought you two home new toothbrushes.  Joshua, I brought you a little blue one. Grace, I brought you a little pink one.  The pink ones are hard to find, but I managed to fine one in the office to give to you!  I was home by 6:30pm.  :-)

This evening Joshua did some art time with markers.  I was impressed because he tried to trace his own hand by himself!  Wow!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment