Sunday, April 29, 2012

Late Nap


Dearest Blessings~

You two both woke up in the middle of the night .... I don't remember at what times.  Daddy put Joshua back to bed and Grace noodled into our bed next to me. 

Joshua, you were very difficult today .... you wouldn't eat or drink anything for breakfast.  You're eating has been so frustrating lately.  I hope your eating improves little man.

Everyone got their nails trimmed this morning.  Grace, you fought it a little but Joshua was cooperative.  However, he freaks out with his toes!  Yikes!  :-P

I took photos of you all playing this morning.  I have been slack at keeping up with the photos.  You two need to remind me and encourage me.  ;-)

As you two played, we had some art time with crayons and then played with the blocks.

You two ate pretty well for daddy for lunch.  After you two ate, we went to Target for groceries and were back by mid afternoon.  Grace, you fell asleep in the car on the way there, but woke up in the store once daddy got you and Joshua a cookie.  ;-)  Joshua, you had fun pushing the cart again.  :-)

Joshua, you fought your nap today but eventually fell asleep at 5pm.  You didn't nap long and woke up by 5:45pm.  We all had and then a lot of downstairs playtime.  You two had fun climbing all over daddy! 

You both had baths this evening.  We put you both in the tub together and you behaved yourselves.  Joshua likes to splash a lot, but he did pretty good with Grace next to him.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment