Friday, April 20, 2012

Lots Of Visitors


Dearest Gifts~

I didn't sleep well last night little people.  Joshua, you woke at 11:30pm last night.  So, I put you back to sleep and fell asleep next to you.  Grace, you woke up at 2am and kept whining.  I ended up putting you in the same little bed Joshua and I were sleeping in.  :-P  Daddy left around 6am this morning.  He met up with Mimi and Uncle Brennan to drive up to New York.  He same in to kiss you both before he left.  I was awake, but you two were still sleeping. 

We had playtime this morning with some music on and art time with crayons.  Grace took a nap on me late in the morning as Joshua played.  It was nice to just rest.  :-)

Gigi and Uncle James were here by lunch time and fed you two.  I ran a quick errand as you two were content with them.  When I got back home, Joshua was napping.  Grace, you fought your nap and never slept.  :-P

After naptime, we all played and visited.  You all had fun with blocks and had more art time with Uncle James. 

We had snack time late in the afternoon.  Grace, you had your yogurt.  Joshua, you had some apple/sweet potato mixture.  Then, we all played downstairs until Grandpa Jim came over.  Uncle James gave Grace a puppet show with some stuffed animals.  ;-)

You two love to play follow the leader.  Usually Joshua follows Grace and she looks behind her to see if he's following!  Uncle James will join and then follow both of you.  :-)

We cleaned the kitchen after dinner and then Gigi gave you all a bath.  Uncle James put on the movie 'The Dark Crystal' .... we use to watch that all the time when we were little.  Grace, you got fussy since you never napped. :-P  So, I laid down with you in Joshua's bed.  Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James stayed with Joshua in the playroom and finished the movie.  Joshua, you ended up falling asleep next to Grandpa Jim in the play room.  Grace, you were sleeping at 8:15pm and I continued to stay with you. 

I got a message at 8:30pm that daddy made it safely to New York.  I was glad they had a safe trip.  They picked up (Great) Aunt Allyson on the way.  We said a prayer for their trip before they left.  

Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James stayed the night with us.  I'm sure we'll have fun together tomorrow.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment