Saturday, April 21, 2012

Park Fun


Dearest Blessings~

Everyone slept well last night.  Grace, you hardly stirred.  Joshua stayed with Grandpa Jim all night.  Gigi was in the master bedroom and Uncle James stayed in the front bedroom on an air bed.

For breakfast, Grandpa Jim got us some biscuits!  Joshua then watched cartoons with Uncle James as Grace played.  ;-)

As you two were distracted this morning, I was able to get some much needed chores done.  I cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the stairs (I can't even tell you the last time I had time to vacuum the staircase!).  While I had everything out, I also vacuumed the baseboards upstairs in all the rooms.  Grandpa Jim swept outside the front porch and the back deck.  I also cleaned the toilets.  :-P

Afterward, Grandpa Jim and Uncle James took you both on a walk to the farmers market up the road at the shops near our house.  It was mid morning at that point, so Gigi and I made pizzas for lunch and you all brought back a cookie from the market.  :-)  Gigi changed you both after lunch and then 10 minutes later you both pooped!  Oh my!

We headed to the park after lunch.  You two went on the swings (Grandpa Jim and Uncle James pushed you) and on the merry-go-round.  And, you two had lots of sandbox play time!  In fact, we had to sweep and vacuum the downstairs afterward because of all the sand you two brought in the house!  :-P  It started to rain as we were walking home, but it quickly stopped. 

Grandpa Jim read stories for naptime.  Grace fought it, again.  Gigi rocked and rocked her and she cried and cried.  But, she eventually napped next to Joshua.  Grandpa Jim and I picked up some groceries while you two napped.  When I got back, I was able to talk to daddy on the phone.  You two were still napping, but I passed on the message that he misses and loves you both.  :-)

We had some chinese food for dinner and then had more playtime.  Everyone had fun watching and playing with you all.  Gigi gave you both nice baths this evening.  Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James, stayed the night too.  
 
Sleep tight you two!
 
I love you both so much!
 
~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment