Friday, April 27, 2012

Licking Play Doh


Dearest 'Spud' and 'Peanut'~

Little lady, you woke up crying at 3am or 4am .... I can't remember the exact time.  :-P  You had crawled out of your toddlerbed and into Joshua's bed.  When I came into the room, you were sitting next to Joshua crying.  I guess you were looking for daddy or myself.  Of course, Joshua woke up too since you were so loud.  I ended up putting you into our bed and you noodled back to sleep.

Uncle James came over a little before 10am to play with you all.  You two did some art time with him with crayons and Joshua worked on his sounds and words.  Then, we all had some play doh time.  Grace, you like to lick the play doh though.  So, we have to keep an eye on you! 

Joshua, you didn't eat well for lunch today.  I gave you your yogurt but you wouldn't eat your solid foods.  So frustrating. 

We all played downstairs after lunch.  Then, Uncle James did story time for you all and Grace went down for a nap.  Joshua fought it, but eventually went down.  I ran a quick errand and came back to find you both napping!  Grace, you woke up when I walked in the room, so I rocked you back to sleep and then laid down next to you both.

Grandpa Jim came over after woke so we all visited until daddy got home.  Grandpa Jim and Uncle James stayed until dinner time.  Then, once they left, Aunt Katie came over to see you both.  She read and played with you all.  :-)  Uncle Brennan was out of town, but I'm sure you all will see him soon too.  :-)

This evening we all relaxed and then got ready for bed.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment