Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Red Bottom


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Grace, you started crying at 3am this morning.  I could have sworn I heard a little 'bump' right before ....  so I don't know if you 'fell' out of your toddler bed.  :-P  You noodled into our bed.  Joshua, you wondered in at 5am.  Everyone was in our bed when our work alarms were going off this morning!  Good thing we have a king size bed to fit all four of us!  ;-)

I got to kiss you both and play with you all before going to work.  You two had fun with Penny.  You all had some art time, music time, and story time.  :-)

Grace, you ended up with a diaper rash this evening and you were in some pain!  You kept screaming as we changed you and then we coated your bottom with some desitin.  Poor little thing.  

We ended up resting and playing this evening.  Grace, you ended up falling asleep really early since you were so fussy with your red bottom.  I wonder what time you'll wake up in the middle of the night since you went to bed so early.  :-P

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment