Monday, April 16, 2012

Quick Poop


Dearest Gifts~

At 2am this morning Joshua came wondering into our room.  I put him back in his bed and ended up sleeping with you two all night. 

Once people were ready for the day, we did some chores around the house.  Well, you two pretty much just played as I did the chores.  :-P  I ran the dishes, folded some laundry, and then ran all the bed sheets and pillow cases. 

We made a quick trip to Target before Joshua's speech therapy appointment with Kim.  I got some more bananas for Grace and some more apple/sweet potato mix for Joshua.   :-)

Grace and I played in the waiting room during Joshua's speech therapy.  Joshua, you did well with your sounds and words with Kim.  I've noticed that you're becoming more confident with certain people around.  Overall you're still pretty shy with words .... but you open up for certain people.  :-) 

You both ate a good lunch for me!  Joshua, you ate a whole yogurt with apple container plus hotdog and chicken pieces.  Grace, you ate a whole plum and banana mix plus hotdog and chicken pieces.

I ended up changing everyone's diapers so you all would be fresh for nap time after lunch.  But, 10 minutes later you both pooped!  That was a quick poop!  Ugh!  :-P  

I read you all three stories for naptime: the stories of Jonah, Moses, and David.  Grace, you really fought your nap.  I ended up singing to you and Joshua sang with me the 'ABC' song!  It was so cute!  He was trying to calm his little sister.  :-)  Once Grace fell asleep, Joshua soon followed. 

Once people were awake, we went to Gigi's for dinner.  Daddy had a meeting after work.  You all also got to see Grandpa Jim, Uncle James, and Lois.  You all played with blocks (you both also helped put them away when done), had drawing time, and lots of play time.  Grace, you showed everyone where your tummy, nose, and hair are!  You both gave everyone kisses!  And, Joshua said 'bye bye' and waved with no prompting as we were leaving .... definitely showing more confidence!

We were home by 8pm.  I cut everyone's nails.  I had everyone in fresh diapers, pajamas, and teeth brushed before daddy got home. 

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!  

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment