Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daddy Took Off


Dearest Blessings~

Grace, you woke at 5am and noodled into our bed.  Once you were in there, you were pretty content.  Joshua, you were still sleeping in your bed all by yourself.  You've gotten better at sleeping as of late.  In the past, one of us had to sleep next to you pretty much all night.  Now, you're sleeping all night without getting up.  Way to go little man!

I got to kiss you both before leaving for work!  I love doing that in the morning .... it keeps me going all day knowing that I get to come home to you two and kiss you both again!  ;-)

Penny's sister had eye surgery today, so she took the day off to be with her.  Daddy then took the day off to be with you two!  You all had fun together!

Daddy took some photos and videos I you two today.  Daddy emailed them to me at work and they put a huge smile on my face!  They were so cute!  Joshua was talking and even gave Grace a kiss in one video!  And, daddy got Joshua to say 'I love mommy' again .... I'm going to count that as your first sentence!  Ha!  ;-)


This evening we all played together.  Tomorrow Penny will be here and I know she missed you two today.  I'll come home as fast as I can!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment