Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Play With Hair


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you had a crying fit this morning!  You just didn't want to settle down after you woke up in the middle of the night.  You finally fell asleep in our bed. 


I noticed that Grace likes to play with her hair to calm herself.  It's so cute!  I wonder if you'll twirl your hair with your fingers when your older.  Some people do that as a habit.  :-)

I got to kiss and play with both of you before work!  How fun!

You two did some fun sticker art time with Penny today.  Your artwork was in the kitchen when I got home from work.  :-)  It was such a beautiful day today .... I'm glad you all were able to play outside too!  :-)

I was so sore tonight .... I've actually been leaking through my shirt the last two evenings since we stopped nursing little lady.  I had to hand express some milk to alleviate pressure this evening.  I'm sure you would have nursed, but I didn't want to go 'backwards' in our weaning progression.  This pain should go down soon .... I hope!   :-P

Joshua, you did really well with your 'words' this evening with daddy.  It's so precious to hear your little voice!  Praise the Lord!  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment