Monday, April 2, 2012

Frozen Yogurt


Dearest Blessings~

Everyone felt sick this morning.  :-(  Joshua, you were so congested that you threw up a little from coughing so much.  You didn't want to drink anything to help you feel better.  Finally, you took some water.  Grace, you were congested too and you cried all night.  I gave everyone some tylenol this morning.  Daddy and I had clogged ears and sore throats too.  :-P

We made a quick Target run before speech therapy.  We needed wipes and forgot over the weekend.  Oops!  Joshua, you did well with Kim.  You're progressing with sounds.  I'm still waiting to hear you say 'I love mommy!'  ;-)  I clocked our 'bell tower' walk on the drive home.  It's 5 miles each time we walk there and back home.  Go us! 

Joshua, you fell asleep in the car ride home.  I let you nap as I fed Grace lunch.  I asked Grace to give her bear a kiss. She leaned in and bumped her nose to the bear .... like how Joshua gives kisses! It was too cute! :-)


You two had some play time downstairs as I cleaned the kitchen after lunch.  We didn't go upstairs until after 3pm since Joshua woke late from his nap and ate a late lunch.

Grace, you fought a nap!  I rocked you to sleep at 3:30pm.  Then, I continued to hold you as Joshua played so that you would sleep for at least an hour. 


Once you woke, we all had some art time with crayons.  We did some laundry and then you two helped me with a bag project.  I'll go ahead and confess .... I love bags.  :-P  We have a diaper bag that's a good size (and it's UNC on the front) that daddy gave me for my birthday after Joshua was born.  I'm adding D-rings to the bottom so that I can attach straps to wear the bag as a 'backpack' and not just messenger style.  We'll see if my little craft project works.  :-)

Daddy was home early this evening .... around 5pm!  So, after dinner, we all walked up to the shops and got some frozen yogurt!  :-)  We got home as the sun was setting.  We played afterward. 

Grace, you did well with your milk today .... you drank one sippy cup and then all water.  I'm still sore and in some pain from weaning.  I take some pain relievers each day to help.

Everyone got some Vicks and Tylenol before bed.  I hope you all aren't congested tomorrow. 

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment