Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rainy But Relaxing


Dearest Blessings~

Ugh .... we didn't sleep well last night.  :-P  We had loud thunderstorms with lightning at around 2am and 3am.  Grace, you woke and noodled into our bed.  Joshua, you, on the other hand, slept through the whole thing.  :-P  My goodness little man! 

Today we relaxed since we didn't have any appointments.  :-)  Yippie!  I had a coupon for a free Chick-Fil-A sandwich this morning, so we drove over and picked it up.  I didn't feel like eating it, so we stopped at Grandpa Jim's office on the way back home.  We visited with him and gave him the fresh, warm sandwich.  ;-)

We were back home by mid morning and had some playtime.  It got really dark outside by lunch time.  Then, it started to rain and thunder again.  I guess no walk to the park for us.  :-P

After lunch, we went upstairs for more playtime.  It stopped raining, but it was getting close to nap time.  I worked on sounds and words with Joshua.  Neither of you fought me and were both napping by 2pm. 

We had more playtime in the bonus room when you two woke.  Once daddy got home, we had some dinner.  Daddy fed you two as I took a shower.  Then, we relaxed until bedtime.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment