Monday, December 21, 2009

Two Month Shots

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious! You had a big day today! Gigi and I took you to the pediatrician for your two month old shots. You got a shot in your left leg, right leg, and you had to drink some medicine. You did pretty good with it, and the nurse was really fast with the shots. The doctor listened to you again, weighed you, measured you, and checked you out all over. So far so good. You now weigh 6 lbs! She said you're gaining weight well, so we can continue on mommy's milk without any fortifiers. :-)

When we were leaving the pediatrician's office, one lady in the parking lot asked me if I "just had that baby" because I "looked good for having a newborn." ;-) Yeah, well, what can I say! You've got a good looking family! ;-)

After the pediatrician's office, we quickly ran by the bank and gigi's work. Each stop took about 2 seconds, so you stayed in the car with one of us. You slept in the car for the entire ride.

Guess who came to see you this evening? Your Uncle Brennan and Aunt Katie! Aunt Katie got to hold you. They got to see you take a bottle. Then you slept as we ate dinner. Once we moved you upstairs, you got a little fussy. :-P

Tonight you'll get another bath! I did your laundry today, so you have lots of fresh clothes to wear!

Some times you look really peaceful when you sleep .... I wonder what you dream about. I asked you once as you were drifting off to sleep. You just smiled back at me but didn't answer. :-)

You are a sweet angel and such a blessing to daddy and I.

I love you! :-)

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Joshua! You are certainly an angel from heaven. And you are so handsome! What more could anyone want?? Love, Great Aunt POPS

    ReplyDelete