Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Week Home

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious thing .... one week ago today daddy and I brought you home from the hospital! I think we've done pretty good so far considering we're new parents! :-)

Today we got ready for our Christmas visitors a little. While you took a little nap earlier, I straightened the downstairs. We still need to do more, but it's a start. Boy, people can't wait to come over and see you! They don't want to see daddy and I .... only you! :-)

Gigi came over for lunch today. She helped feed you and change you. She brought me some more diapers for you and some extra hand sanitizer for the holidays. Now, when visitors come over, they will need to wash their hands when they come in, and then can use the sanitizer before touching you. We'll also limit the number of people to see you so that you don't get too overwhelmed.

Daddy and I do a Bible reading each day .... I read a verse this morning that I want to share with you ....

"Children are a gift from the Lord;
they are a reward from Him."
Psalm 127:3 (NLT)

I thought that was such a priceless image. You are our little gift from the Lord!

Sleep tight!

I love you little Joshua! :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment