Monday, December 28, 2009

Three Outfits

Dearest Joshua David~

We had a very busy morning! Your 3am feeding took longer than expected. When I went in to change you, your diaper was very dirty! You were busy the hour before! It took awhile for me to completely wipe you and get you clean. Then, I changed your outfit since everything was dirty! :-P Once I gave you the bottle, I had to rock, sway, and walk with you to get you to fall back asleep. By 4:30am, I put you back down. You still weren't asleep, but you were yawning and I needed to lay down! By 6am you were hungry again. I changed you and you decided to pee everywhere! Again, I cleaned everything up and put another, dry, outfit on you. By 6:30am you were already in your third outfit of the day! After I fed you and put you back down, I ate a little breakfast and then we both took a nap. What a morning! :-)

I emptied your dresser and reorganized all your clothes. You got a lot of outfits from people for Christmas, so I had to redo the drawers to make room. I took out your preemie size outfits since they're getting a little snug.

Your gigi and Uncle James came over after lunch today. I showed them the Wii. Your gigi was good at multitasking .... she held you while sitting on the couch and still moved the controller to play the games!

When daddy came home from work, he held you and took another video of you with the pacifier. You sure love that thing!

We got our first hospital invoice in the mail today for your 8.5 weeks in the Intensive Care Nursery. You owe us a lot of money! I'll make a tab for you! ;-)

Sleep tight little one ....

I love you very much! :-)

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Joshua, your Mommy had to have been worn out with all the outfit changes, feedings and not getting any sleep! Love you bunches..Great Aunt POPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, I remember getting those invoices in the mail...yikes!

    ReplyDelete