Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another Bath


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man! Are you sound asleep? :-)

Daddy and I got to give you another bath today. You squirmed, as usual, but the nurse helped us do it quickly so that you wouldn't get too cold. Your hair became fuzzy again once I dried it. It was so cute!

The nurse said that you've been doing well today. You've been taking all your bottles and haven't had any issues. I got to give you another bottle this evening. Your vitamin was in the bottle, but you drank it up and didn't notice it. :-)

Your grandpa Jim came to see you this morning. He said you were resting when he was there.

You fell asleep after I fed you, so I just rocked with you as daddy and I talked to you. Every once in a while you'd speak up or squirm, but you mostly rested.

Oh, I opened the birthday gift from you after I saw you last night. Thank you for the TarHeel diaper bag! I'm sure you and I will get many uses out of it! :-)

Keep resting so I can take you home soon!

I love you .... forever and ever! :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment