Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We Danced

Dearest Joshua David~

Today we danced! There were several times in the afternoon when you wouldn't fall asleep. You would yawn, but then stay awake like you were trying to fight the sleepiness. So, I asked you to dance with me. We were quite good, if I do say so myself. ;-) I don't know if I ever told you this, but your family loves music! Several people play instruments .... and are really good at them! In fact, your gigi actually played at my wedding while Grandpa Jim walked me down the aisle. So, being the music lovers that we are, you and I danced!

We danced to different types of music. I put a "Dixie Bee-Liner" CD in first, and we danced to a few bluegrass songs. Later in the afternoon, I put a George Winston CD in, and we swayed to some piano instrumentals. :-)

Guess what? More food from church came today! It was good too! Daddy and I need to watch out or we'll gain so much weight you won't recognize us! ;-)

Today is your (Great) Aunt Beth's birthday! Daddy and I called her this evening to sing to her. You were in the background doing the harmony vocals.

You ran out of wipes for your little butt, so daddy had to go to the store this evening to pick some up for you. Wouldn't want you to be all dirty!

Sleep tight little angel!

I love you very much! :-)

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up darling Joshua. You are going to be quite the ladies man on the dance floor. You little devil you! whoops, you were an angel just the other day, what happened???? Love, Great Aunt POPS

    ReplyDelete