Friday, December 18, 2009

Nine Weeks

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweet thing! Today you are 9 weeks old (39 weeks gestation)! After I fed you this morning, I took this photo of you yawning. I thought it was cute! :-)

Today you were quite fussy and didn't sleep very much. You moved from a 3 hour schedule to a 2 hour schedule which left me with little sleep! I tried singing to you again to make you drowsy, but that didn't seem to work. Then, I played some Alison Krauss music, and you appeared to like that! But, once I sang with it you looked at me funny like, "Hey Mom! I'm trying to listen to the music!" :-)

It started to snow here today. Only for a little bit and nothing stuck to the ground. But, you got to see it through the window.

Gigi and your (Great) Uncle David came over briefly this morning. It was your first time seeing your uncle. They kissed you and you were all cute for them.

It's weird having you home with no monitors going off, like in the hospital. I'm so thankful that you are healthy though, and not in the hospital any more.

We finished wrapping our Christmas gifts to people. There are a few more things we need to get, but daddy said he would pick them up for us this weekend.

Guess what tomorrow is .... your first Carolina basketball game since coming home from the hospital. I haven't told you this, you are a huge fan! Well, ok, mommy and daddy are .... so you are too! ;-) We have a little outfit to put you in for the game tomorrow. :-)

Well, you appear to be waking a little, so I guess I'll get ready for your next diaper change and bath .... tonight daddy and I are going to give you a little bath for the first time without the nurses around!

I love you so much! :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment