Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two Babysitters?


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  Today you had a big day with visitors!  Daddy and I went to work as usual.  Penny came in the morning right after I gave you a bottle.  You were falling back asleep as I was leaving for work. 

Here's what you and Penny did:

8am- sleeping
9am- tummy time with music
10am- sleeping
12:30pm-1:30pm- fussy  :-(
2pm- sleeping

After 2pm, Mimi came to see you and relieved Penny.  You and Mimi got to play together before Daddy got home.  

When I got home, daddy and Mimi were playing with you.  You practiced talking/babbling.  This evening you played in the bassinet for a while.  Daddy put you on the bed and you did a "half roll."  Of course, daddy helped you with the roll.  But, I'm sure it won't be long until you're rolling around on your own!

Tomorrow daddy has to go to work, but we get to play around together!  

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment