Friday, April 16, 2010

Twenty Six Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  Today you are twenty six weeks old!  AND, today you are 6 months old!  That means that today is your half birthday!  Happy Half Birthday!  In six more months you'll be one year old!  :-)

Daddy had to go into work today, so we spent the day together.  You played in your bumbo chair a few times.  I put a tray on it so that you could reach your toys.  You kept throwing the toys around and I had to keep picking them up for you.  :-P

You're going through a growth spurt .... and you're eating us out of house and home!  I think I feed you every other hour!  :-P

Today I did all your laundry, emptied your diaper container, and vacuumed the upstairs.  You watched me as you sat in your bumbo chair.  

Today was another beautiful day.  We went for our usual 3 mile walk.  I might need to increase our walks to 4 miles if the weather continues to be so nice.  :-)

When daddy got home, you played with your toys some more with him.  After dinner, we all played on the bed and you showed daddy how you have improved with your tummy time.  

Sleep tight little precious!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment