Sunday, April 25, 2010

Talking


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  How are you?  :-)

This morning your Mimi came over and watched you as daddy and I went to church.  Your Mimi has been out of town, so she wanted to see you since she missed you.  :-)  She came over as daddy and I were getting ready.  She brought me some allergy medicine since I haven't been feeling well recently.  I've been sneezing and have had some headaches, so taking the medicine really helped.  :-P

Daddy and I meet your Grandpa Jim and Gigi at church.  Gigi played the keyboard since she plays in the praise team.  We got to see her play and visit after church.

Afterward, we meet your (Great) Uncle Laurence to look at houses again.  We also went by their house because they had some toys and baby items that my cousins have grown out of.  So, now you have some extra play things!  :-)

We did some tummy time exercises today.  I can tell you're getting stronger because this evening you were following me and turning your head .... while holding your head up with your arms .... while I was walking around the room!  Woo hoo!  God job little man!

You were very talkative all day!  You like to babble and make little noises.  You're getting good at the "ahh" sound and the "grrr" sound.  I'm sure you'll be speaking in no time.  ;-)

Tomorrow we head to the pediatrician.  You'll get your 6 month shots and check up.  I can't believe it's been over 6 months.  Wow!

Sleep tight little angel!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment