Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blue Eyes


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little angel!  You and I had fun today.  :-)

You woke up a little early this morning.  After your first bottle, you took a nap on the bed.  I organized some things, and then relaxed with you.  ;-)

After your next bottle, I gave you a nice bath.  You were very happy and kept smiling during the bath.  We've noticed something that usually makes you smile .... if I take a washcloth, or your bid, and gently play with it against your mouth and nose, you smile and laugh.  :-)

Before lunch, we took our usual walk through the neighborhood.  My allergies are getting better, so the walk was a little easier for me .... I could breathe a little better.

After lunch, we took a little drive.  We looked at some different neighborhoods and found a few more houses for sale within our budget.  I asked you if you liked any of them, but you slept in the car.  :-P

This evening we played together.  You did some tummy time on the bed and then fell asleep after a bottle.  Daddy had a soccer game this evening, so it was just us.

You're eyes have not changed color .... they're still blue!  How cute!  It's looks like you'll keep those pretty blue eyes!  If they were going to change, they would have changed by now.  :-)

Tomorrow Penny will be here.  I still miss you every time I leave and go into work.  I think about you during the day.  Save a kiss and smile for me!

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment