Monday, April 19, 2010

Laughing


Dearest Joshua David~

Good morning, good morning!  You woke up bright eyed today!  :-)

This morning we played on the bed a lot.  We did some more tummy time (you're getting stronger!) and you practiced talking and kicking around.  At one point I was bouncing you on my leg and you kept making the cutest facial expressions!  I ended up laughing out loud!  When I did, you smiled back at me.  :-)

After one of your morning bottles, you ended up falling asleep on me.  I let you rest there for a while before sliding you off to wash your bottle.

After another morning bottle, we headed out to make a deposit at the bank and a quick trip to the grocery store.  You were looking all around in the grocery store .... smiling at people.  :-)

This afternoon we did some laundry together.  I did daddy's laundry and my laundry.  You helped me fold everything.  :-P

We played on the bed this evening.  You're drooling a lot more, and I noticed a little, tiny red area on your lower gums.  Hummm .... could you be at the beginning stages of teething?  :-)

Overall, you were very active and alert today.  You took little cat naps, but nothing too long.

Sleep tight little man.

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment