Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Toy Keys


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little one!  Today is your Great-Grandfather's birthday (Grandpa Jim's dad)!  After work, we called to wish him a happy birthday.  We left a message and sang on his answering machine.  Next weekend, we're heading to Asheboro for a birthday party!  :-)

You had fun with Penny today.  Here's what you all did:

9am:  sleeping
9:30am:  tummy time, music, practiced sitting in bumbo chair
11:15am:  walk outside
12:30pm:  sleeping
1:30pm-2pm:  fussy
4pm:  sleeping

As soon as I got home from work, we did some tummy time together.  Then, I put you in the bumbo chair and gave you some toys to play with.  Penny got you some toy keys and you love playing with them!  They're easy for you to grasp so you wave then around in  your hands.  

Your eyes are getting clearer!  Before, you would wake up with crusty stuff around your eyes.  Now, you hardly have any!  Yippie!  That means your tear ducts are unclogging.  :-)

This evening, you fell asleep on me after I gave you a bottle.  It was so cute!  I moved your head so that you were facing the left side (to help your muscles), and then left you there to sleep for a while.  Once I got tired, I slowly and gently moved you into the bassinet.  :-)

I head to work again tomorrow.  Save a kiss for me!  Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment