Friday, April 23, 2010

Twenty Seven Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  Today you are twenty seven weeks old!  You've been home from the hospital for almost 19 weeks!  Wow!  It seems like yesterday we were taking you home for the first time.

Today you had your very first visit to the mall!  Let me explain ....

Remember our friends Stephanie and Kevin Dove?  They've come to visit you before and even saw me in the hospital after you were born.  Well, they were in town today, so you and I met up with them at the "Cheesecake Factory" in Crabtree Valley Mall.  You and I had already eaten, but we visited and Stephanie got to hold you.  :-)

Afterward, you played in your bumbo chair with toys and practiced sitting.  You really like your toy keys that Penny gave you!  They're easy for you to grip.  You hang on to them really tight, wave your arms around, and then throw the keys!  :-P

You and I played on the bed for a long time this morning.  You were very alert and active.  You kicked your legs all around!  You continued to try to talk .... but no real words yet.  :-)  Oh yes, you sneezed in my face twice!

After work, you, daddy, and I went to Target and picked up some groceries.  It was a pretty evening, so it was good that we were able to get out.

Before you fell asleep, we played with you in the bed some more.  You eventually got tired and started to snore!  Sleep tight little cutie!  Tomorrow we head to Asheboro to see your Great-Grandparents!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment