Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nice Walk


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweetie!  :-)  Today was a beautiful day with wonderful weather .... so .... we took full advantage of that and took a nice walk around the neighborhood.  We did our usual 3 miles to the front of the subdivision and back to the townhouse.  The best part .... we didn't get rained on like last friday!  We stayed nice and dry!  :-)  After the walk, we did some tummy time and then you took a bottle.

This morning you were alert so we did extra tummy time and you practiced talking.  :-)  I did two loads of laundry while you played with some toys in your chair.

Oh my .... you've gotten bigger!  I did an estimate of your weight today.  I weighed myself and then weighed myself while holding you.  You were only wearing a clean diaper.  There was a 13 pound difference!  Whoa!  You are getting huge!  :-P

Daddy had a meeting after work today, so we didn't see him until 9pm.  So, you and I played together after dinner.  You helped me cook some pasta .... well, you just watched while you played in your chair.  We did some more talking and tummy time on the bed.  You fell asleep on the bed when daddy got home.

Tomorrow I head back to work.  Penny will be here again, so I'm sure you all will have fun.  Save a smile and kiss for me!

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment