Thursday, April 22, 2010

Daddy Day


Dearest Joshua David~

Today was a different day for you .... instead of having Penny watch you .... daddy watched you all day long!  I had to go into work, and Penny needed to see her sister, so daddy was your babysitter.  :-)  This was the first day the two of you have been alone together!

Daddy said you two had fun together.  You did some tummy time with daddy and played with your toys in your chair.  You also played on the bed.  Daddy said that you fell asleep after a bottle and took a nap.  Since you were sleeping, daddy said he took a nap as well.  :-P

This afternoon the two of you went for a walk!  Daddy said he did the same loop around the neighborhood that you and I do.  :-)  Sounds like you two had fun bonding .... just the boys!

When I got home, you were playing in your papasan chair while daddy was cooking dinner!  I got to hold and kiss you!  You smiled at me .... which made my day!  ;-)

Tomorrow daddy heads back to work, but I'll be here.  Our friends the Doves will be in town, so we might be able to see them in the afternoon.

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment