Saturday, April 17, 2010

Allergies


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  Today we had some fun with daddy!

This morning we ran some errands.  Remember how you're eating us out of house and home?  ;-)  Well, we ran to Babies R Us and got some formula to last you for a while.  :-P  Then, we went to Best Buy because daddy still had a gift card from his birthday.  He got two CD's and we listened to them in the car on our way back home.  

Our subdivision had a community wide yard/garage sale today.  We saw everyone out as we were running our errands.  :-)

This morning, you played in your chair with your toys.  You also had some tummy time on the bed.  Afterward, you took a quick cat nap on the bed.  Daddy and I were so tired, that we took a nap with you!  Ha!

We all had a nice walk this afternoon.  You, daddy, and I walked to Gigi's house and back.  You took a bottle while at Gigi's.  Then, we came back here for dinner.  

The pollen outside as made it hard for me to breathe.  This evening my allergies were really acting up and daddy had to play with you.  I couldn't stop sneezing!  Hopefully, I'll be able to breathe better soon!  :-P

Sleep tight little angel!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment