Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Babbling


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  Today I headed off to work again, but you had fun with Penny! When I got home, you had plenty of kisses and smiles for me!  :-)

Here's what you did with Penny today:

8:30am- sleeping
11am- music time and practiced sitting, reaching, and grasping
11:15am- walk outside
11:40am- tummy time and floor time
12:20pm- sleeping
5pm- floor time

This evening, when daddy and I were playing with you, we did another tummy time on the bed.  You did really well.  You still get frustrated after a while, but you're able to hold your head up for a lot longer than before.  I still have to push you in order for you to turn your head to the left, but you're getting better each day.

This evening, you were practicing your sounds and talking.  You like to make "ahhh" sounds.  Maybe because I keep saying "Mama" in front of you!  ;-)  Maah ..... maah .... maah .... maah ....!  ;-)  You like to babble around, but no words yet .... we keep waiting!  :-)

Today at work, I saw a little boy patient who was born premature as well .... his mom was 29 weeks and 2 days gestation .... I was only 5 days more when you were born!  He's now 2.5 years and you are healthier than he is .... his medical history was complicated (I even had to call a cardiologist to get medical clearance).  We're so blessed that you're healthy!  You're such a miracle and gift from God!  

Tomorrow I head back to work .... save some more smiles and kisses for me!

Sleep tight little fellow!

I love you very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment