Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tumbling


Dearest Miracles~

Somehow, everyone ended up in our bed last night .... so daddy and I got minimal sleep.  You two aren't that big, but for some reason you all sure can take up a whole lot of king size bed space!

Grace, you apparently tumbled off the once daddy and I were getting ready for work.  Ugh!  You now have a bruise on your left cheek.  :-P

Since you two were awake so early, we all got hugs and kisses before work.  Yippie!  :-)

I got home a little later .... around 7pm.  There was a big storm before I left, but luckily I didn't have to drive in it much.

Grace, you weren't feeling well this evening and cried while daddy was home watching you two.  You felt warm and were fussy when I got home too.  I gave you some tylenol. 

Joshua, you tumbled off the ottoman this evening and hit your head!  My oh my.  You got grumpy.  Grace was feeling better by then.  :-P

We had more baby biscuit kicks this evening.  We have our next appointment tomorrow.  Hopefully everything will be fine.  Keep praying for a healthy pregnancy. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment